Our regular enrollment period occurs during January every year. We use a rolling admission process, which means completed applications will be evaluated as received. If you want to apply for the current school year, please contact:
Sharon Mezistrano, Director of Admissions
206-323-7933, ext. 203
The Admissions Process:
1. Call for informal telephone informational interview.
2. Schedule school tour and receive application packet with forms.
3. Complete and submit all application materials with registration fees to Seattle Hebrew Academy.
4. Completed application is reviewed by the Admissions Committee and determination on enrollment is made.
5. Student’s enrollment status is sent to family.
Seattle Hebrew Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, socio-economic status, disability, national or ethnic origin.